Subject: Joint Industry-NGO vision for a prosperous and sustainable industry: a positive blueprint for the future
From: "Raili Lillemets" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Cc: "[email-masked]"
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 11:32:06 +0300

Head kolleegid

Edastan teile AEELi saabunud kirja

Parimat

Raili Lillemets

  Raili LILLEMETS (Ms)
  Permanent Representation of Estonia to

  the EU
  Secretary
  +32 22274357 | +32 491357992
  eu.mfa.ee | Rue Guimard 11/13,1040

  Brussels

From: EEB Secretary General <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2024 10:25 AM
Cc: Patrick Ten Brink <[email-masked]>; Patrizia Heidegger 
<[email-masked]>; Christian Schaible 
<[email-masked]>; sustainable industry 
<[email-masked]>; Alina Lukianova - EEB Secretariat 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Joint Industry-NGO vision for a prosperous and sustainable 
industry: a positive blueprint for the future

Dear Minister,

On behalf of the undersigned representatives from civil society and 
industry, please allow me to share with you “Our vision for a prosperous and 
sustainable industry: a positive blueprint for the future”.

This joint vision relates to ongoing discussions at COREPER I level on the 
Draft Council Conclusions on “A competitive European Industry driving our 
green, digital and resilient future” submitted at Ministerial level at the 
24th May Competitiveness Council of the European Union.

We encourage you to consider those joint six major priorities and look 
forward in seeing those duly considered in the final Draft Council 
Conclusions precited.

The points set out in the joint Blueprint link very closely to the wider 
<https://euelections.eeb.org> EEB European Pact for the Future, that EEB 
launched this Monday (13th of May 2024) and that proposes a green and social 
deal for a one-planet economy for the next legislative cycle.

My industry team colleagues look forward in exchanging with your relevant 
services to discuss our joint blueprint vision further and please get in 
touch with me if you would like to know more about the European Pact for the 
Future.

Yours sincerely,

Patrick ten Brink

Secretary General

European Environmental Bureau
Rue des Deux Eglises 14-16, B-1000 Brussels

Tel: +32 2 289 10 90

Email: secretarygeneral@ <mailto:[email-masked]> eeb.org

 <http://www.eeb.org/> www.eeb.org|  <https://twitter.com/Green_Europe> 
twitter |  <https://www.facebook.com/EuropeanEnvironmentalBureau> facebook | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-environmental-bureau> linkedin

The European Environmental Bureau (EEB) is Europe's largest network of 
environmental citizens’ organisations, standing for environmental justice, 
sustainable development and participatory democracy.

EC register for interest representatives: Identification number 
06798511314-27

International non-profit association - Association internationale sans but 
lucratif (AISBL)

BCE identification number: 0415.814.848

RPM Tribunal de l’entreprise francophone de Bruxelles

Our privacy policy can be found  <https://eeb.org/privacy-policy/> on our 
website